- Our Institute is governed and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- It is approved by AICTE – New Delhi & Govt of Maharashtra
- Recognized by DTE
- The institute abides itself by the regulations of the university and follows the professional code prescribed by the University from time to time and complies with it.
- To maintain the standards within the profession it is necessary to conduct professional code. It states the responsibility, trust and accountability for those who are under profession code.
The core values are a set of principles that are aligned with its Institute's mission and guide the practice and development of curriculum, faculty, students, and staff.
Objective of the college is to provide quality education in management to the students from various parts of the society, to make them academically and technically competent. This objective is clearly reflected in the mission statement. The college believes that professionals of this college should be not only academically sound but should also have values and strong professional ethics. Mission statement has highlighted this expectation.
The college aims to achieve this by incorporating experimental and project-based learning in teaching learning process along with strong Institute-Industry Interaction and research opportunities. These efforts will develop graduates who are academically and technically competent thereby making the college a globally renowned institute.
- Diversity: We believe that valuing Diversity and Inclusion enhances our ability to compete for clients and talent. These objectives are consistent with ONE's emerging culture. Diversity is one of our stated core values. The organization is founded on the value of respect for everyone as individuals, irrespective of their backgrounds. Embracing diversity reinforces this value.
- Transparency and Accountability: The institute maintains transparency in its financial, academic, administrative and auxiliary functions. It has proper system outline taking care of ethical and human values responsible for transparency.
- Excellence: Objective of the college is to provide quality education in management to the students from various parts of the society, to make them academically and technically competent. This objective is clearly reflected in the mission statement.
- Innovation: We anticipate change and shape it to fit our purposes...We acknowledge the weaknesses within our industry and create ethical, forward thinking solutions to overcome them. We identify, develop and deploy leading edge technology, employee development programs and process improvement tools.
The institution offers a course on Human Values and professional ethics.
Our Institute is governed and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, regulated by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Maharashtra State and AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
The institute is abides by the regulations of the university and follows the syllabus prescribed by the University time to time.
University syllabus also focuses on the courses having Human Values and Professional Ethics, which help enhance Skills and knowledge which are the driving forces of economic growth and social development of a country
Based on the curriculum prescribed the following courses having Human Values and Professional Ethics in our institute are:
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management Fundamentals
- Leadership Lab
- Personality Development Lab
- Human Rights -I
- Human Rights - II