Eagle Education Society's
Unique Institute of Management
- Students with minimum 75% attendance are eligible for placements.
- All placements related communication is through email, massages and notices are displayed on the placement notice board.
- Students must check their mails and massages at least twice a day.
- All details of the students are incorporated in the placement brochure, provided the students submit their information within the given time frame.
- Students must be punctual in reporting to the company for the recruitment process.
- Students appearing for interviews have to be present in college dress code.
- Students should not discuss any points (Package, Job profile, Location etc) at the time of interview. Any queries should be discussed with the TPO.
- It is expected that students prepare a file, in hard copy, of all their academic records when appearing for campus recruitment process.
- At least 2 hard copies of their CV’s in college format should be ready with them.
- Once the candidate has registered his/ her name for interview if does not appear for the interview respective candidate will be barred from placement activity.
- Once a student has been selected and intimated his name will be removed from placement rolls and thereafter he is not eligible to appear for any other campus interview.
- Student who have obtained offer letter with their own efforts must submit one copy of the offer letter to the Training and Placement Cell.
- A student gets only one offer from the campus recruitment process.
- If a student gets a pre-placement offer, then he should communicate to the TPO accordingly.
- Decision of the Director of the Institute is final.